Saturday 8 October 2016

Southwold

A few week ago I went with my family on holiday to Southwold. This is something we have done every year for the past 5 years now. I love it!


Gun Hill

Gun hill is a really nice place to go. You often see children climbing on the old guns for a photo opportunity. However, mostly we go down there for the cafe. It is lovely, has lots seating, is dog friendly and you get a lovely view of the sea.






Church

As weird as it sounds the church in Southwold is a real good place to visit. It is a nice quiet place to get away from other tourists and is nice to walk through and explore.




Lighthouse

The lighthouse is iconic to Southwold. A few years ago I went on the lighthouse tour and although the stairs were at times terrifying, it was really lovely. You get to learn more about the lighthouse and Southwold in general and offers some great views.




The Pier

The pier in Southwold is great for exploring. It has some cute little shops and a cafe that does great cake. However, I must say that the thing that I loved the most when I was a kid was waiting for the waterclock to start. But for some reason I didn't take a picture of it!






Thanks For Stopping By! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment