Monday 17 October 2016

Favourite Places in York!



Studying in York means that I spend a lot of time there and I enjoy getting away from university and work. I love going to these places just to get away from the stress of assignments.

Minster Gardens



I can't really say that one of favourite places is the minster itself as I have never actually been in it. However, I do love to go to the minster gardens. It is a great place to read when the weather is nice. Also it gives you an amazing view of the minster. I've lot count of the number of times I have taken photos of it!

Museum Gardens






I first went into the museum gardens in first semester of first year at uni. It is lovely and the right mixture between being busy and quite peaceful. I went there a lot in second semester of first year as the weather got better. It is another great place to go to read. Also it's great because you see a lot of squirrels!


River Ouse




It is another place that I like to go to sit. It's lovely, especially during the spring and summer, when you can watch the rowers going by. It is another place that I love to read when the weather permits it.

Thanks For Stopping By! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment