Saturday 7 January 2017

Winter Walk at Clumber Park!





A few days ago we decided to go to Clumber Park as something to do on Bank Holiday Monday. It is a national trust area relatively near to where I live. It is somewhere that I have visited ever since I was a child and every time I go I enjoy it more and more.








To be honest with you, it was absolutely freezing and the walk didn't last all that long. It was quite a sunny day, but typically the sun disappeared pretty much the minute I starting taking the photos. However, it was really nice to spend some time with my parents. It also gave me a chance to give my new camera its first proper outing.





I am absolutely loving photography at the moment and I am hoping that this year I can really improve with it. I do feel quite self conscious taking photos, especially using my dslr. This is because it takes quite a while to get everything in the right place and in focus. I am hoping that by taking photos more while I am out that I can overcome this.







Clumber park it quite a vast space and you are able to go on loads of different types of walks. You can stick to roads, go down by the lake or explore more of the woodland. We do tend to go more for the latter, just because it tends to be a bit more quite.




Our dog, Poppy, can get quite overexcited around other people and dogs, so it is quite nice to go somewhere a bit more quite. This means that generally the walk is a lot more pleasant and it gives Pop the chance to have a bit more freedom.



Hopefully we will go back in the spring and hopefully it will be a lot warmer!

Thanks For Stopping By! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment