Saturday 14 January 2017

Princes Street Gardens!



Last week I went up to Edinburgh. It is a place that I have always wanted to visit and I managed to get a cheap ticket.





It was definitely a lot busier than I expected. With no idea where I was going or what I was doing, it was easy to get overwhelmed. I don't like not knowing what is to happen and being in new situations. Therefore, it was extremely overwhelming.





Then I found the Princes Street Gardens. It was a lovely space to be able to get away from the hustle and bustle of the Edinburgh City Centre.





It was mostly shut off so I couldn't properly go round it. However, from what I did see it was lovely. It was nice to sit there in the calm, before facing a lovely day. I definitely had a nice day and I definitely want to go back in the future.



Thanks For Stopping By! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment