Saturday 19 November 2016

Rich Tea Biscuits!


I like a good rich tea biscuit and I thought I would try to make my own. Also it gave me a chance to test out recipes for Christmas biscuits!


Ingredients



80g Caster Sugar
180g Butter
240g Plain Flour
1 tbsp Baking Powder
1 tbsp Milk
0.5 tsp Vanilla Extract

Steps

Step 1

Preheat oven to 190 degrees celsius (170 fan oven).

Step 2

Mix caster sugar, flour, baking powder and butter together and rub together until it resembles breadcrumbs.

Step 3



Add the vanilla extract and the milk. Personally I didn't add the milk as I felt it would have made the dough too wet.

Step 4

Roll out the dough (make sure to use plenty of flour) and use a circular cutter to cut out the biscuits.

Step 5



Bake for 9 minutes, until golden brown.

Step 6



Allow to cool and then enjoy!


Thanks For Stopping By! :)

*Original recipe can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment