Saturday 6 August 2016

British Tag!



I am very late to the bandwagon with this, but I thought I would do it anyway.

1. How many cups of tea do you have a day & how many sugars?

As un-British as it sounds, I actually don't like tea. Or any hot drink for that matter. Sorry.

2. Favourite part of your roast?

Sounding a bit more British now, but I love a good Yorkshire Pudding.

3. Favourite dunking biscuit?

As much as I hate drinking tea, I do still remember my mum allowing me to dunk rich tea biscuits into her tea when I was a kid.

4. Favourite quintessentially British pastime?

I have literally just had to google British pastimes, because I had no idea what to put for this! To be honest I still have no idea, but I would have to say I love being by the sea and going to the seaside, but I don't know whether that counts really.

5. Favourite word?

Thingamabob. Don't really know why, but I just like the sound of it.

6. Cockney rhyme slang?

From watching Eastenders I have a very basic knowledge of cockney rhyme slang, e.g. dog and bone is phone and apples and pears means stairs.

7. Favourite sweet?

Milk bottles every time!

8. What would your pub be called?

The Crashing Wave (first thing that came into my head!)

9. No.1 British person?

The Queen obviously!

10. Favourite shop/restaurant?

Probably Boots.

11. What British song pops into your head?

Life on Mars by David Bowie.

12. Marmite?

Awful!

Thanks For Stopping By! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment