Saturday 4 June 2016

May 2016 Books

Hi Guys!



This month I had a long period where I didn't read at all after I finished 1st year of uni, but then towards the end of the month I worked my way through re-reading the Gallagher Girl series by Ally Carter.



Geek Girl Picture Perfect - Holly Smale
2nd May - 4th May

The thing I enjoy about this series is that each book is equally as good as all the others. Also it is a nice easy read during a period where I was busy with assignments.



Insurgent - Veronica Roth
4th May - 8th May

It is the second in the divergent series. Like with the first book it is a lot better than the film as it includes a lot more detail.



Allegiant - Veronica Roth
9th May - 13th May

I enjoyed Insurgent so much that I start reading Allegiant straight after. It was different to the first two books as it alternated between Tris and Tobias's point of view. At times I did feel slightly confused about who was talking, but overall I enjoyed learning what Tobias was thinking. Also the ending shocked me a lot.



Gallagher Girl Series (Books 2-6)
26th May - 31st May

I re-read this series in just under a week and I have to say I think it is still by favourite young adult series that I've read. I missed out the first book in the series though as I don't enjoy it as much and don't think it fits as well with the rest of the series. However, I do still recommend reading it when reading the series the first time through.

Thanks for Stopping By! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment