Sunday 7 February 2016

Boots Haul



Hi Guys!

Sorry this is really late. Today I thought I would show you some of the items that I have got from boots over the last few weeks.

Lee Stafford Here Come The Curls Shampoo and Conditioner - 2 for £10



I needed I new shampoo and conditioner, because I didn't feel like mine was working very well anymore. I like this combination as it makes my hair feel really clean and really defines my curls.

Lee Stafford For Hair that Never Grows Past a Certain Length Treatment - £5.99



I brought this after the success of the shampoo and conditioner as I am trying to grow my hair out at the moment. It is quite hard to tell whether it is actually doing something, but at the very least it makes my hair feel really soft.

Una Brennan Vitamin C Skin Renew Cleansing Oil - £10.99 (got a third off this)



I have wanted to try a cleansing oil for a while now, but have always been scared it would make my skin really oily. However I was pleasantly surprised by this. I had slightly dry skin at the time as the weather was quite cold and this just helped to balance it out. This made my skin really nice and soft and I use it in combination with the next thing i'm going to talk about.

Una Brennan Rose Calming Creamy Cleanser - £7.99 (got third off this)



I normally use this after the oil to double cleanse and it was very effective. However I don't like the smell of rose, but I can cope with that as it is effective.

Maybelline Gel Eyeliner - £7.99



I brought this hoping that it would last longer than a cheaper Seventeen one I brought a while back. I doesn't really especially if you have eyeshadow on.

Maybelline Colour Tattoo in Eau de Nude - £4.99 (got for half price)



I have been waiting for this shade to come to the UK since these were realised. However I find that it can look slightly orange on my pale skin.

Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer - £5.99 each (got for buy one get one half price)



I have gone through so many of these as it is great for both under the eyes and spots. I generally use it all of the face when i'm feeling lazy. I got two of these as I know I will use them eventually.

Seventeen Waterproof Mascara - £4.69



I brought one of these when I was first at uni as I was sick to death of panda eyes considering I spent about 60% of my time crying. This is a really good mascara at it doesn't budge. Also it is reasonably priced and lengthens and separates my lashes well, holding the curl all day.

Soap and Glory Hand Maid Hand Gel - £2.50



I usually buy this using my boots points as it is really handy to have in my bag. Also it smells nice, which is better than the fake smell of cucumber which is used for 80% of hand gels. Cucumber doesn't smell of anything, but you put it in a hand gel and suddenly it has a really strong scent, which doesn't make any sense.

Thanks for Stopping By! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment