Sunday 14 February 2016

Book Tag!

Hi Guys!

1. Do you have a certain place at home for reading?

I Generally I do the majority of my reading when I'm commuting to and from uni. However if I am at home then generally I will read when I'm in bed because it's comfy.

2. Bookmark or a random piece of paper?

I would love to say I'm the type of person that has a ready supply of bookmarks everywhere. Unfortunately that isn't the case and most of the time I find that I just use the receipt that came with the book. Either that or I use the Post It page markers as they generally are in my bag all the time.

3. Can you stop reading anytime you want or do you have to stop at a certain page, chapter, part, ect?

Most of the time I set myself a goal of how many pages I will read in a day. So I read to a certain page. If I am near the end of the chapter then I will finish it.

4. Do you eat or drink while reading?

I'm trying to drink more water. Most of the time I have a bottle of water with me.

5. Can you read while listening to music/watching TV?

I can't when watching TV, but I can when listening to music.

6. One book at a time or several at once?

The majority of the time I read a couple of books at a time. However because I am ahead of reading for semester 2, I'm only reading one book at a time.

7. Reading at home or everywhere?

Everywhere.

8. Reading out loud or silently in your head?

Most of the time I read in my head, purely because it's quicker. However if I am reading a play, then I generally read out loud so I can follow the story better.

9. Do you read ahead or skip pages?

I never skip pages, because you never know what you might me missing.

10. Breaking the spine or keeping it new?

This is probably quite controversial, but I am a spine breaker. I can't stand when a book doesn't stay open very easily.

11. Do you write in books?

Again it is quite controversial especially among the people on my course. It's a bit of a marmite situation. Personally I love writing in books, but I know others that hate it.

Thanks for Stopping By! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment