Sunday 8 November 2015

Southwold Pictures 2015!

Hi Guys!

So I promised this blogpost in my update and here it is! Every year for the last four years and several times during my childhood we have been to Southwold for our family holiday. It is a lovely seaside town in Suffolk and is small enough to walk everywhere, but big enough to have things going on. Hopefully we will go in 2016 and I will hopefully get some better shots next year (I will get better at photography!)

Any without further ado.



This is a lovely photo of the beach from the pathway which runs above it. You can even see the pier in the distance!


Not quite sure when I took this, but have a random picture of a boat!


I love this photo! Southwold has some lovely beach huts and it is lovely to stroll along the sea and see all the great names that people have picked and the designs and colours they have used.



This is a picture that I took from a little cafe place at Gun Hill. They do the most amazing ham baguette and they are fairly reasonably priced. Also it is little right next to the beach, so it's great for if you have kids. Also saw Tanya Burr's parents here on the last day! (nearest thing I have to a claim to fame)!

Another picture when strolling down the pathway next to the sea. It is so lovely to take the dog and walk down hearing the calming sound of the sea.


Some lovely flowers by the sea.



Closer view of the pier and an action shot of Poppy, my dog!


Lovely view of the beach huts from the pier.


This is the coolest clock EVER! It goes off every half an hour and has a mechanism making the people in the bath move. I remember as a child waiting with anticipation for it to go off, it was great! And it still is!


Cool shot of a seagull that I took from the pier. Love the pebbly background!


Lovely shot of Poppy at Aldeburgh. We went and sat by the sea and ate a lovely picnic.


This is a lovely shell sculpture on Aldeburgh beach, which about 7 million school children came to visit just after I took this photo! (I may have exaggerated).

One more photo of Aldeburgh as we were walking down the seafront.

I hope you enjoyed this blogpost and it cheered you up as much as it did for me when writing it.

Thanks for stopping by! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment