Saturday, 14 January 2017
Princes Street Gardens!
Last week I went up to Edinburgh. It is a place that I have always wanted to visit and I managed to get a cheap ticket.
It was definitely a lot busier than I expected. With no idea where I was going or what I was doing, it was easy to get overwhelmed. I don't like not knowing what is to happen and being in new situations. Therefore, it was extremely overwhelming.
Then I found the Princes Street Gardens. It was a lovely space to be able to get away from the hustle and bustle of the Edinburgh City Centre.
It was mostly shut off so I couldn't properly go round it. However, from what I did see it was lovely. It was nice to sit there in the calm, before facing a lovely day. I definitely had a nice day and I definitely want to go back in the future.
Thanks For Stopping By! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








This was a truly informative and engaging post, and I appreciate the time and effort you put into creating such valuable content. The information is presented clearly, making it easy for readers from all backgrounds to understand and benefit from your insights. While exploring educational resources online, I often come across best nursing assignment help as a trusted option for students seeking reliable academic guidance and support. Thank you for sharing such excellent content, and I look forward to reading more of your future posts!
ReplyDelete